Track and Record Phone Calls From Your Prospects
Call tracking enables the ability to capture every caller's phone number, identifies the advertising source and records calls for review, enabling you to return missed calls and recapture lost leads.
- Maximize your return on marketing investment
- Improve your conversion of leads to sales
- Discover your precise cost-per-lead by media, source, and campaign
Why Track Your Phone Calls?
- You can’t manage what you don’t measure
- Call tracking automatically measures consumer response to any form of marketing
- Call tracking objectively compares the effectiveness of each marketing source / ad campaign
- Call tracking reveals your precise cost-per-lead by media, source, and campaign
Why Record Your Phone Calls?
- There’s no better tool for improving call-handling skills.
- Call recording lets you hear for yourself what your customers are saying
- Call recording enables you to review how well your employees handle leads
- Call recording empowers effective training on sales / customer service skills
How Call Tracking Works
- Assigns a unique toll-free or local telephone number for each source of advertising or marketing campaign to be monitored
- Automatically measures consumer response to any form of marketing
- Identifies gaps in sales and customer service skills for evaluation and training
- Reports leads-per-source and cost-per-lead in real-time
- Captures caller telephone number, location, and when available, name, address, and demographics
- Reports are available on demand via Internet - or may be scheduled for email delivery
- Options include self-provisioning, IVR menu routing, private label branding, plus geographic, overflow, and time-of-day routing